Window World Garden windows add a new dimension of beauty and comfort to any room in your home. Imagine feeling warm sunny days with gentle breezes from within your home. Create a wonderful display of herbs and plants to invite yet a bit more of the outdoors inside. A deep, 17 in. seatboard is the perfect home for your favorite organic decor. And a full 1″ insulated glass package ensures year-round comfort for you and your plants. On warm days, the fully screened, twin-sealing side vents invite those gentle breezes right into your home.
And Window World Garden windows are virtually maintenance-free. They will not chip, peel, or blister and will never need scraping or painting. Combined with Window World’s Lifetime Limited Warranty*, it adds up to a package that’s hard not to fall in love with.
Garden Replacement Windows Features
- Fully welded virgin PVC vinyl frame for strength and rigidity.
- 1-1/4″ plywood head and seatboard for structural and thermal performance.
- 1″ insulated glass provides all-weather protection.
- Multi-point locking system for added security and a tighter seal.
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel,crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl(PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- 1-1/4″ furniture grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboards and jambs.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings.
- Head & seatboards in Oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining.
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or Bowing and the need for external braces.
Plus these additional features
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and supports for the selected components.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year round performance.
- Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System Maximizes window performance and longevity.
Enhance your Garden windows with these options
- SolarZone Insulated Glass Package featuring Low-E Glass and InterceptTM Warm Edge Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Garden windows are available in white or beige with optional light Oak, dark Oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Color-coordinated, maintenance-free interior laminate surface. Available in light Oak, dark Oak, cherry, white or beige.